Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thankfulness

Lamentations 3:22b-23 His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Here the last few days I have been thinking about this year in review. I was so upset and discouraged about the job Todd started in January...I didn't understand what the Lord was doing. I still don't understand all that He has planned, but I am so thankful and I can say He has taken care of us and provided everything we've needed. We thought for sure after the long 6 mth layoff at some point the Lord would give us this good job and it would all be worth the wait, but it wasn't....we definitely were disappointed and confused wondering where do we go from here? We are still looking for jobs and seeking the Lord's will, but I am so glad that even when we don't understand His ways we can trust and KNOW He will lead us. We are still kind of wondering if the Lord has anything else for us...and at times we would like a change in some areas of our life, but we are trying to do the things we know to do and trusting Him to lead us.


On a sillier note...but still thankful.....Todd should get his uniforms for work this week!!! YAE!! No more stinky, greasy laundry!! :-)

***Another note of praise...it is a beautiful day out...the sun is shining...it's back in the 60's*** It was rainy and cold over the weekend.

No comments: