Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Signs of Spring!







A little bird (a couple birds actually) have decided to make a home in my wreath on the front door. I wondered why they kept landing up there-I never thought they'd make a nest. At first, there was only one on the top in the back of the wreath. Then, on Sunday another bird had made one in the bottom of the wreath. Todd took it down this morning-we worried about the eggs being on our front door. (not to mention all of the "droppings"-there was already a mess of grass and things left over from the nest) I am posting a couple of pictures so you can see what I'm talking about. It is funny, there was a bag in the nest and what looks like a string out of sweatpants (that hangs down). It is amazing how God gives them the ability to know how to take whatever they can find and make a nice little home. You can see the nest was perfect! I do feel bad for the bird, but I would have felt even worse if we would have hurt the eggs or a little baby bird!
Also, here's a couple more pics from Easter.... I forgot this picture isn't working for me...I couldn't delete it... I'll post this one again after I email it here (it's on my parent's camera) and one of all the kids (my nieces and nephews).

No comments: