Our weekend was fairly uneventful... On Saturday we went to Lowe's so Todd could get some of the first materials he is going to need for our shed. I know he is excited about building it...he has been chomping at the bit to get started. He loves working with tools...and his chain saw-that is probably his favorite! :-) It will be nice to have the extra storage space-and to be able to tear down the other junky shed.
Another highlight of the weekend was that Shelby got a pair of skates. We got them at a consignment shop. She has been skating in the house mainly down the hall-I was too scared to let her go out on the concrete-she is getting better.
Shelby has been talking a lot here lately about us having another baby. Todd and I were talking about trying to do some work in our basement and maybe changing the layout some... Shelby said something about so then we could have more room for another baby. I could imagine the horror of people hearing Shelby say we were making room for another baby. I tried to explain we were just making more room for us. Then on Sunday afternoon she was feeding Seth some applesauce while I was trying to get Stu down for his nap and I could hear Spencer saying he wanted to feed the baby. Shelby says, when we have another baby and you are older, you can feed it. So I asked her who said we were having another baby? Her response was, I know you probably are...you're just not going to tell me 'cause you don't want me to spread it! She kills me.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment