Friday, April 25, 2008

An update regarding the dr...

I got on the phone this morning and changed the kids' PCP...there are some downsides to this practice (like one office being downtown-I'd rather not go downtown and have to worry about parking)-but I figure that is a small inconvenience if my kids are taken care of. I talked to the receptionist for a little bit asking questions, trying to find out as much as you can over the phone. One thing I do like is that all of these doctors have small children. Hopefully this will make a difference-maybe they will think of their own children as they treat mine!! :-)

Seth is walking everywhere now. I don't think I've blogged about that....if I have, sorry. He looks so cute. Todd has been calling him Franken"seth", because he has been holding his arms straight out (some) when he is walking, and he also kind of staggers...you know how they do when they are first walking. He thinks he is so big. :-) The kids love it that he can walk.

No comments: