Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have wanted to blog for the past few days, but I haven't had the chance...other than more news about Sarah. The end of the month is the busiest time for me with my job and Todd took off Monday night so he could take a test for another company yesterday-so things have been a little hectic.

Over the weekend, Todd worked on the shed some more. I will include a couple pictures. I am so proud of him-he really has done a good job-this is a pretty good size shed (it's hard to tell in the pictures) He likes that I have been taking pictures to document his work! :-)
On Monday, we went to the zoo. It was nice to get out and the kids have been begging to go to the zoo (we bought a membership last year-we've been 100 times it seems like in the last year).
I don't guess there is any more news....



The other day I look in the refrigerator, and this is what I see......

It's no wonder I have trouble finding things sometimes...too many "helpers". I had to laugh when I saw this...then I grabbed my camera. These silly boys. :-)


This last picture...I will apologize in advance...it is for my brother-in-law. What can I say? We are rednecks at heart....and yes, we do have a new toilet seat!!!

2 comments:

Marti said...

It's OK to post pictures of your toilet. It is CLEAN after all. :) Aren't you glad to have a new seat with no "wear" marks on it? :)

Unknown said...

Hey, if you guys have a new toilet seat can we get that one? It has a lot less duct tape than the one we use now!